2007 Club Car Precedent Custom Golf Cart. This cart has been completely refurbished! New navy blue phoenix body, black carbon fiber/navy seats w/double diamond tuck stitching, 80″ black canopy top, New U.S. batteries, 6″ Madjax double a-arm lift kit, new heavy duty rear leaf springs, 12″ black/machined aluminum wheels, 23″ all-terrain tires, Max5 rear folding seat w/underseat storage/cooler bucket/swivel cup holders/folding foot rest and safety grab bar, led headlights/taillights/turn signals/brake lights, horn, tinted windshield, new leaf spring bushings, new brake shoes, new front wheel bearings, new speed controller, new motor brushes, new battery cables, Grant steering wheel and battery charger included. 90-days bumper to bumper warranty on cart, one year warranty on batteries.
The evolution of the Precedent golf car line has earned industry accolades and inspired imitation industry-wide. Featuring the Excel™ Electric Drive System, the most advanced electric platform Club Car has ever built, the new Precedent i2 continues to raise the bar in performance, protection and styling.
- Monsoon Top™ Canopy: Occupants will stay dry and comfortable in the heaviest downpour with the Monsoon Top™ canopy, now standard on the Precedent i2. The canopy’s increased dimensions, combined with a unique built-in drainage system, flow more than three gallons of water per minute, or 14 inches of rain per hour.
- AlumiCore™ Frame: An Aluminum Frame for Longer Life. Most golf cars are still built on steel frames, which can corrode. Club Car golf cars are built on our AlumiCore™ frame. This light frame is rustproof even in salt air, and it’s shaped to be more impact resistant than steel. It preserves the life of your car and enhances its stability, ride and performance.
- Horsepower: 3.3 hp
- Batteries: (6) 8-volt
- Charger: 48 VDC 13.5 amp DC high frequency solid state charger
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction Helical rack & pinion
- Front Suspension: Independent leaf spring w/dual hydraulic shocks
- Brakes: Self-adjusting, rear wheel mechanical drum
- Park Brake: Foot operated, multi-lock
- Body and Finish: Molded-in color
- Tires: 23 x 10.00 x 14
- LxWxH: 110″ x 48″ x 76″
- Wheelbase: 65.5 in (166.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 7.5″
- Fuel Tank Capacity: N/A
- Dry Weight Less Batteries: 495 lb (Standard Cart)
- Floor Height: 11.5″
- Frame Type: Ladder-style aluminum box beam
- Speed Range: 7 speed settings: 5-19 mph (8-30.6 kph) 2 acceleration settings: Aggressive or traditional 3 pedal-up braking settings: None, mild and aggressive Speed fine adjustment in 0.1 mph (0.16 kph) increment