2013 Club Car Precedent Gas Golf Cart. New black body, custom two tone seats, new black canopy top, 11.5 hp Kawasaki gas engine, new oil, filters, spark plug and belts, 6″ Jake’s lift kit, 12″ aluminum Tombstone wheels, 23″ all-terrain tires, new heavy duty rear leaf springs, rear folding seat, led lights, fuel gauge and tinted windshield included. Six months bumper to bumper warranty!
This is the car that set the standard for styling and performance – the most advanced golf car ever built, a long-running success that has earned industry accolades and inspired imitation industry wide.
From its 360° wrap-around bumper to its ergonomic seats, the Precedent i2 provides safety, comfort and stability on the course and off. Every detail was created with the golfer in mind – from the Monsoon Top that channels water away from passengers to a spacious bagwell and a redesigned interior with more storage space for personal items.
- AlumiCore™ Frame – An Aluminum Frame for Longer Life. Most golf cars are still built on steel frames, which can corrode. Club Car golf cars are built on our AlumiCore™ frame. This light frame is rustproof even in salt air, and it’s shaped to be more impact resistant than steel. It preserves the life of your car and enhances its stability, ride and performance.
- Monsoon Top™ Canopy – Occupants will stay dry and comfortable in the heaviest downpour with the Monsoon Top™ canopy, now standard on the Precedent i2. The canopy’s increased dimensions, combined with a unique built-in drainage system, flow more than three gallons of water per minute, or 14 inches of rain per hour.
- Engine: Kawasaki
- Body and Finish: Molded-in color
- Brakes: Self-adjusting, rear wheel mechanical drum
- Dry Weight (Less Batteries): 495 lb (224.5 kg)
- Floor Height: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Frame Type: Ladder-style aluminum box beam
- Front Suspension: Independent leaf spring w/dual hydraulic shocks
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in (11.4 cm)
- Horsepower: 11.5
- Outside Clearance Circle: 17′ 4″
- Overall L x W x H: 91.5 in (232 cm) x 47.25 in (120 cm) x 68.5 in (174 cm)
- Park Brake: Foot operated, multi-lock
- Speed Range: 0-19 mph
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack & pinion
- Tires: 23 x 10.50-12
- Tread-Front & Rear: 34.5 in/38.5 in (87.6 cm/97.8 cm)
- Wheelbase: 65.5 in (166.4 cm)