2016 Club Car Precedent Golf Cart. Original White body, beige seats, beige canopy top, led lights, new U.S. Batteries, rear folding seat, tinted windshield and SMART charger included. Six months bumper to bumper warranty on cart and one year warranty on batteries.
This is the car that set the standard for styling and performance – the most advanced golf car ever built, a long-running success that has earned industry accolades and inspired imitation industry wide.
From its 360° wrap-around bumper to its ergonomic seats, the Precedent i2 provides safety, comfort and stability on the course and off. Every detail was created with the golfer in mind – from the Monsoon Top that channels water away from passengers to a spacious bagwell and a redesigned interior with more storage space for personal items.
- AlumiCore™ Frame – An Aluminum Frame for Longer Life. Most golf cars are still built on steel frames, which can corrode. Club Car golf cars are built on our AlumiCore™ frame. This light frame is rustproof even in salt air, and it’s shaped to be more impact resistant than steel. It preserves the life of your car and enhances its stability, ride and performance.
- Monsoon Top™ Canopy – Occupants will stay dry and comfortable in the heaviest downpour with the Monsoon Top™ canopy, now standard on the Precedent i2. The canopy’s increased dimensions, combined with a unique built-in drainage system, flow more than three gallons of water per minute, or 14 inches of rain per hour.
- Batteries: (6) 8-volt
- Body and Finish: Molded-in color
- Brakes: Self-adjusting, rear wheel mechanical drum
- Charger: 48 VDC 13.5 amp DC high frequency solid state charger
- Dry Weight (Less Batteries): 495 lb (224.5 kg)
- Floor Height: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Frame Type: Ladder-style aluminum box beam
- Front Suspension: Independent leaf spring w/dual hydraulic shocks
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in (11.4 cm)
- Horsepower: 3.3 hp
- Outside Clearance Circle: 17′ 4″
- Overall L x W x H: 91.5 in (232 cm) x 47.25 in (120 cm) x 68.5 in (174 cm)
- Park Brake: Foot operated, multi-lock
- Speed Range: 7 speed settings: 5-19 mph (8-30.6 kph); 2 acceleration settings: Aggressive or traditional ; 3 pedal-up braking settings: None, mild and aggressive ; Speed fine adjustment in 0.1 mph (0.16 kph) increments
- Steering: Self-compensating double reduction helical rack & pinion
- Tires: 18 x 8.50-8
- Tread-Front & Rear: 34.5 in/38.5 in (87.6 cm/97.8 cm)
- Wheelbase: 65.5 in (166.4 cm)